A Livejournal community for the NBC show, Life, starting Damian Lewis as Det. Charlie Crews and Sarah Shahi as Dani Reese. The show airs on Wednesdays on NBC at 10/9PM CST.
NETWORK DESCRIPTION: "From Rand Ravich and Far Shariat, the executive producers of the feature film "The Astronaut's Wife," and David Semel, who directed the pilot of NBC's "Heroes," "Life" is a new drama about a detective who is given a second chance. Damian Lewis ("Band of Brothers") stars as complex, offbeat Detective Charlie Crews, who returns to the force after years in prison, thanks to close friend and attorney Constance Griffiths (Melissa Sagemiller, "Sleeper Cell"), after serving time for a crime he didn't commit. The cast also includes Sarah Shahi ("Rush Hour 3") as Charlie's skeptical, demanding partner, Robin Weigart (HBO's "Deadwood") as their hard-hitting lieutenant, and Adam Arkin ("Chicago Hope") as former cellmate Ted Early. "Life" is an NBC Universal Television Studio production. Rand Ravich is executive producer and writer; Far Shariat is executive producer; David Semel is executive producer and director on the pilot."
We are friendly types and are here to help maintain and facilitate on-topic discussion, to filter out that which is not appropriate for the community, and then some. Please don’t let this discourage you from participating or posting.
1. Spoilers: Please place all spoilers and spoiler images behind an LJ-cut. What are spoilers? They are anything from an episode that has not aired yet which includes promos, episode titles, episode blurbs, media (pictures, video, etc.), and any sort of link or media that discusses an episode that has yet to air.
To help prevent spoiling viewers who have TiVo’ed or taped an episode, we consider anything a spoiler for up until one week after the show has aire in the U.S.
2. Internet Politeness: Let’s call this the Golden Rule. Do onto others as others do onto you, and when we say “do” that means be civil towards one another. Harassment, personal attacks, trolling, racist, homophobic, sexist remarks directed at other poster are not welcome.
3. Contribute: Participate, either as a reader or a poster or both.
4. Stay on Topic: This community is about the show, Life and the players involved. If you want to post about your latest date, or what your cat did yesterday. That's why you have a personal journal.
5. No Advertising: Unless it’s related to the show somehow. Unrelated posts about other communities will be deleted.
6. Media Downloads: All media downloads must be posted under a locked-post. We would prefer no links to downloads for episodes or movies related to the actors. Music posts are okay, as are fan videos.
[WHAT CAN I POST?]
DISCUSSION TOPICS: related to Life and the people involved with the show. This can be your own thoughts or a post about media.
For episode threads, please only start ONE. The first one will stand and all others will be deleted in the interim.
MUTLIMEDIA: which includes pictures, videos, and links. Please use discretion when posting images. If it’s large, please put it under an lj-cut. If there are many of then, again, use the cut. YouTube embedded videos are allowed. If you are posting an article, please only post an excerpt (and if it’s long, go to the cut again) and then post a link to the original article.
ICONS: If you have icons to share, you may post 3 teaser images, but all other icons and images should be under the cut. You can also check out more great icons at life_icons.
FANFICTION: If the show last, there will probably be fan fiction. Until the fandom grows, you can post your fan fiction here. Or, you can find some more at life_fic!
FAN ART: Please post a description and post the image(s) under an lj-cut.